Sunday, June 13, 2010

Reese is 3mths!

Time is literally flying by.  Gone is my newborn Reese, hello Gerber baby Reese as grandma likes to call her.  As you can imagine, we are taking a lot of pictures of our little angel. 
These were her 3 month pics I was trying to capture, it was also her first time in the baby bumbo.
 6-5-10, reese 3mths laughing in the bumbo 6-5-10, reese 3mths pretty girl
 6-5-10, reese 3mths smiles
This was bath night, trying the first time without the infant part, and letting her sit up.
 6-7-10, reese 3mths ready for bath
6-7-10, reese 13 wks, 3mths pretty girl
I am a sucker for a tooshy shot, first is Reese, Ella at 12 wks, then Austin when he was only a month old.
6-7-10, reese 3mths toosh    5-28-05, austin's tush before bath, cropped 
Reese loves her bath!. 
6-7-10, reese 13 wks, 3mths 1st sitting up in bath
6-7-10, reese 13 wks, 3mths laughing at austin in bath
Here is Ella at 3mths, so funny how they are sisters, but seem to look nothing a like.  Both beautiful though to me:)
6-14-08, ella laughing in the bath
Here is Austin at 3mths too!  Handsome devil:)
7-27-05, smiling bath   
Last but not least.  I swore I would never do it, but I got her a big, around the head bow.  She has no hair, so I was left with no other choice.  I have to say, I think she looks adorable!
6-12-2010, sweet reese 6-12-2010, reese bow6-12-2010, reese 14 wks, look at my bow   6-12-2010, reese 14 wks laughing

1 comment:

  1. Not sure I've ever seen a baby smile so much. It's really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete