Ok, we are still working on it. She totally gets the concept and will ask to go if we are out, but not all that interested at home. I have even showed her the princess panties she can wear like Addie Brown and Ella Perkins if she goes on the potty and she still isn’t all that excited. Her teachers say (in true Ella style) she is the only one in the class who refuses to go.
However, today was her first day where she stayed dry all day at school. Of course she had no desire to go when we got home, but we are taking baby steps.
This is a great picture that Addie’s mom got of all three girls. Ella is holding Addie Brown’s hand. Thank you Addie and Ella P. for providing inspiration for my Ella:)
I also have to laugh that they are on the playground and Ella has her lamb lovey that she refuses to part with. This of course is her school lovey, not to be mistaken for her pink and brown one that is for home. She is never without one and I only have myself to blame as I forced them on her as a baby. Surely she won’t go to college still clutching the loveys:)
Too cute!!! Good job Ella Madrid... maybe when you all 3 are fully potty trained and wearing BIG GIRL panties, we can take you 3 somewhere special and celebrate!!! Like ICE CREAM!!!
ReplyDelete