2010 was for the most part a wonderful year for us. Our biggest joy was Reese’s arrival and seeing the love that Austin, Ella, and Reese all share! We also had strong reminders how important our family is and to be grateful for every moment we have with them. It is very had to believe that pretty soon I will have a 1 year old, 3 year old and 6 year old. (Not to mention I will be 33!) From the wise words of Grandma Chris, “Life is supposed to be fun!” That is exactly what I plan to do this year, have fun!
We spent New Years Eve at the Watson’s house. Reese actually did really well and made it until 9pm, then we had to head back home. There were 7 kids running around, so it was a bit crazy, but fun:)![]()
![]()
The kids gave Jeff and I a New Years present and slept in until almost 9am, YEAH!!! It was a beautiful day (it might have been 65 degrees, that is how I like my winters) so we headed to the zoo and then Rainforest Cafe, which Austin had been asking to go to for months.
I of course, love to look back. This first shot is of Austin in January 2008, back when it was just the three of us.
Ella got a little distracted while watching the monkeys and fell down and busted her lip. She is such a trooper, after some daddy love she was ready to see the rest of the animals.
New Years 2010, Our last as a family of 4.![]()
New Years 2009: Ella was 9.5mths old and Austin was 3 1/2 yrs.![]()
2008 and 2007 weren’t captured, but here is New Year’s 2006:![]()

No comments:
Post a Comment