Monday, May 28, 2012

Annual Work Trip Away

I always joke that Jeff is a better mom than me, and he proved it once again when I had my annual conference for work.  This year we were in Scottsdale where it was a balmy 108 degrees.
For anyone who knows me, I don’t hike, much less at 5am.  But, it turned out to be the best part of the trip.
Lesson learned -  get off my derrière, go do something different.  I might surprise even myself and enjoy it!

IMG_0102
A quick stop as the sun rose.
IMG_0097IMG_0099
I love the red rock, it reminds me of Sedona…a trip I will never forget (one of my first with Jeff)
IMG_0103
The reward at the end of the day!
IMG_0104
I had a good time, but was so happy to come home to my amazing hubby and sweet kiddos.  Thank you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment