I realize she may be very unhappy that I have this picture when she is a teenager, but it is where we are spending so much time these days, I couldn’t let it go undocumented.
It was treat time after dinner and she proclaimed she needed to go, but refused to put down the popsicle. Being that she is the third child and I have given up on so many battles, I said, “bring it with you.”
We aren’t making great strides, but I do have faith that someday…I will no longer have to wipe someone else’s bottom. After 7 years, I feel I have fulfilled my diaper changing duties and I don’t want to do it anymore.
We are all going to do a happy dance when this cutie pie gets it down. Until then, together we will sit and laugh, sing songs, and eat popsicles in the bathroom!
No comments:
Post a Comment