Saturday, October 6, 2012

Daddy goes to Vegas and our fun at home

Jeff took his annual trip to Vegas for his Fantasy Football draft a few weeks ago.  He meet up with his friends from California and Dallas.  He comes home very happy after getting a whole weekend of uninterrupted football watching.
We stayed nice and busy while he was away.  Ella had her first gymnastics class in the big gym.
IMG_0339
Ella and Austin spent the night with my parents on Saturday night so Reese and I got a little snuggle time.  Icing on the cake was that a few girl friends came over and I got to have my own fun time after she went to bed.  She is so sweet and adorable, just like her big sister!
IMG_1712IMG_1713
 
 
On Sunday we hit the zoo with our sweet friends.
IMG_0343
Ellas reunited!
IMG_0344
Sunday evening came and I had a few moments with Austin and his brother Bob (as he now refers to his bear I got for him before he was born.)
IMG_1723
We were all glad Jeff had a great time, and we did as well, but we were very happy to have him come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment