Joel and Leslie’s church hosts a Breakfast with Santa every year, so at the beginning of December, we joined them bright and early to see Santa.
I also took the opportunity to try and grab a few pictures that I would be able to use for our Christmas card—Success!
Before going in to see the jolly man, they each wrote their letters to Santa.
Poor Ella was under the weather and pretty puny the rest of the weekend and into the week.
Ella’s wish list for Christmas – glitter, glue, paper, and a new baby doll
Reese’s wish list for Christmas – when you ask her, she just says “presents” She has not yet fully comprehended the concept, which is quite sweet. Jeff helped her a little with her list.
Austin's wish list for Christmas – 1st on the list- an iPad. A bit extravagant for a 7 year old and I don’t think Santa has these for kids this young. He really just wants it because his old iPod touch doesn’t work with the newest version of Sportacular. Also on the list, Spurs tickets, a vampire Lego set, fast lane snake bite (Santa has no clue what this is) a SpongeBob Movie, Madden NFL 2K13 (Video game), new football, pretend gun, and because he is practical, an iPad case for his new iPad![]()
The best picture we could get with all of the kids and Santa.
Ella and Reese absolutely refused to get in his lap or even near Santa to tell him what they wanted (same story, different year, but it is okay) Austin was more than happy though and loved getting to talk with Santa. He is starting to question the whole Santa thing and I am worried this might be the last year he believes, so I am soaking it all up while we still can.
No comments:
Post a Comment