Monday, January 21, 2013

New Year’s Eve, 12-31-12

Jeff and I had to work on Monday, New Year’s Eve day, so we went very casual this year and just headed over to Grandma Chris’s for dinner.  We were back home by 8:30 and I think I was incredibly lame and fell asleep at 9:30.

2012 had a lot of wonderful parts and a few things we could have done without, but overall, we are so incredibly blessed and really cannot ask for much more.  We are so excited at all that 2013 will bring us as well!

Austin was in the other room watching sports, so these were the only pictures I captured of the night.  Trying to get all 4 girls to look and smile at the same time is a bit challenging.

2012 had a lot of wonderful parts and a few things we could have done without, but overall, we are so incredibly blessed and really cannot ask for much more. We are so excited at all that 2013 will bring us as well!  I will start a new position with my company, Ella will start kindergarten later in the year and we hope to take at least one great family vacation.  It is going to be a great year!

IMG_2399IMG_2402IMG_2400

No comments:

Post a Comment