We have started trying to work with Ella more on her sight words so she can take kindergarten by storm![]()
This girl can’t get enough of it and is now pointing out words to us everywhere we go. Leaving the library the other day, she ran up and said “mommy, THE!”
Reese then ran up and said, “mommy, R for me!”
I realize that the highlight of our library trips at this point are really the movies they get to pick up, but I have such fond memories going with my mom as a kid. I would get a large stack of books, especially over the summer, and devour them in my bedroom.
Even Austin has started to enjoy reading a little more, and it makes me so happy! He went to spend the night at Jeff’s dad’s house the other night, and surprisingly brought his book, along with the microscope.
Love these three more than words!
No comments:
Post a Comment