Saturday, May 31, 2014

Good Friday/Austin’s Birthday

After the sleepover friends made their way home, we hit grandma’s for swimming.  Austin’s birthday is the annual “opening” of her pool and is highly anticipated every yearSmile

IMG_0853IMG_0852IMG_0859

Later in the day, we hit the batting cages.  I thought only Austin would be interested, but the girls loved it as well.  Ella has since declared that she will be playing Tball in the fall. (Side note – I love that she is becoming more independent in activities she wants to participate in.  She said, “I know Lauren won’t be playing, but I want to anyway!”)

IMG_0861IMG_0350IMG_0349IMG_0352

We wrapped up the day with dinner at Pappasittos.  Austin had wanted to wait all day until Jeff was off  work to open his present.

IMG_0878

9 years later and those dimples still get me every time!

IMG_0885IMG_0883IMG_0884photo 1IMG_0887IMG_0891IMG_0888

He was so excited to find out he was leaving the next morning for the trip, just Austin and Jeff!  We love you so much buddy!

IMG_0892

No comments:

Post a Comment