Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Breakfast with Santa

We had our 2nd annual breakfast with Santa with the Perkins, Browns, and Putnickis.  Jeff was biking the SA Marathon that morning, so he unfortunately missed it, (kudos to him!)
IMG_1807
We are so blessed to have great friends to celebrate such a fun time of year with! 
Jeff had pinned the kids down the day before and had them each solidify their wish list for Santa.  (BTW - Seriously Disney –how about you make a few more Frozen castles so they aren’t sold out…EVERYWHERE!)
IMG_1034IMG_1036
I like how Austin priorized them.  #1 and #2 are pretty tough ones for Santa to take care of…hopefully #2 will be with us in a few months.
IMG_1035
Full disclosure – no editing and reducing down the number of these pics, my days of them on Santa’s lap are numbered, so I am soaking up every last second while I can.
IMG_2845IMG_2839IMG_2850IMG_2843IMG_2853IMG_2854IMG_2855IMG_2856IMG_2858IMG_2838IMG_2860IMG_2861IMG_2863IMG_2867IMG_2869IMG_2871IMG_2872IMG_2874IMG_2875IMG_2876IMG_2877IMG_2878IMG_2880IMG_2881IMG_2882IMG_2883IMG_2884IMG_2885IMG_2886IMG_2888
I was also trying to capture a video of the moment, Reese had something else in mind and was trying to get my attention.
IMG_2889IMG_2890IMG_2892IMG_2894


group santa pickids with santa
Love these ladies and their sweet families!
moms with santa

No comments:

Post a Comment