Sunday, March 8, 2015

Reese turns 5!

Logically, I know that a birthday will come every year for each one of them, but somehow,it still shocks and surprises me that time flies by so quickly and before I know it they are another year older.

The 5 years that Jeff and I projected would be pretty tough handling 3 small kids, but totally worth it in the long run, have now come and gone.  I would say we were pretty spot on.  The beginning was amazing, but tough.  We had no idea what we were doing and we were the first of our friends to make that leap to 3 kids.  I felt a bit freaked out for a while, but I wouldn’t trade one moment of it.

3-5-10, reese 1 day old, home from the hospital, our 1st family pic

These three are the light of our life and have made our family complete.  (I love everything that this new phase is bringing us, but man I wish I could have a few more minutes of snuggles of each one of them as a fresh, tiny baby!)

3-5-10, Reese with big brother and sister

And in a blink of an eye, we have gone from this:

scan0016

To this!

IMG_3483

IMG_3451IMG_3452

Donut cake care of your sweet daddy!

IMG_3454IMG_3457

Playing with birthday legos before heading to the birthday girl’s dinner of choice – Chuckee Cheese.

IMG_3458IMG_3462IMG_3465IMG_3467IMG_3468IMG_3475IMG_3477

We all had a great time celebrating this sweet, silly 5 year old!

IMG_3484

No comments:

Post a Comment