Sunday, May 10, 2015

Austin’s 10th birthday at D-Bats

I am still a bit in denial that my first born has hit double digits.  We celebrated with a few of his closest friends and his baseball team.  They had access to an instructor and the batting cages, but they were content to just enjoy playing and being kids. (why their shoes came off? no clue)

IMG_3798IMG_3795_edited-1

Ella got in on the fun and took full advantage of the instructor.

IMG_3788IMG_3801IMG_3802

And because this is what 10 year old boys do when you want to take their pictureSmile

IMG_3804

IMG_3807IMG_3811

There are no words that can describe how much we love being your parents bud!  We are so proud of you and cannot believe that ten years have flown by so quickly.  I would slow time down if I could, but since I can’t, we will soak up every ounce that we can.

IMG_3809

No comments:

Post a Comment