Day 3 started out beautifully, but quickly took a turn. The twins had brought the stomach bug with us to California, starting with poor Abby and Libby before we even made it to lunch the first day. Grandma Chris and Aunt Leslie were quick to follow and right before we made it on our walk out to this beautiful area, Ella joined them. She rallied for a quick bit so we could enjoy the beauty and seals.
(The girls have just peeked over my shoulder as I am posting and Reese asked if I took a picture of the throw-up…memories
)
We may not all have our eyes open or looking in the same direction,but the memory will be etched in my mind forever, one of the most beautiful things I have seen with my 4 favorite people!
We dropped Austin and Ella back at the house and hit the playground at the beach with Reese.
Later, Jeff and I hit Wahoo’s for lunch, one of my California favorites. Poor guy, only to have him get hit with the bug later in the day. Austin, Reese and I celebrated our health with frozen yogurt…it was delish!
No comments:
Post a Comment