Sunday, September 11, 2016

Start of fall sports

Jeff was on his annual trip to Vegas with friends, so we were on our own for the start of fall soccer and tackle football. It was Reese's first game at Classics and Austin's first tackle football game.
The sports gods were on my side and although we started crazy early, all three games were back-to-back and all close by.  All our sweet family came out to cheer them on:)
I forgot the real camera and couldn't get any good action shots, so a finisher was all I captured.  I love watching them play and they had a great time...and oh my goodness...when did he start looking so much older and handsome?!?


We also squeezed in a visit with Carly!  I love seeing a glimpse of what must have been their interactions everyday after school...sweet kids and sweet Carly, so glad she came into our lives.



Throw in a few birthday parties and play dates with friends...we missed Jeff,but had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment