Sunday, July 9, 2017

Ella's 9th Birthday

Oh sweet Ella, 9 years have flown by so fast!  You are this amazing mix of still young, and sweet, and wanting to be near us almost all the time, combined with your fiery passion, will, and independence.  All of which has been there pretty much since the day you were born.  You sure do test us with your stubbornness, but you also melt our hearts with your love and beautiful smile.
I so love being your mom and am having the best time watching you grow.  I am soaking up each sweet snuggle that I get because I know it won't last.
When I ask you what you want to be when you grow up, you say "a teacher and also a designer."  You are currently obsessed with backbends (Yay) and your ipad (nay).  In addition to soccer, you are begging for gynmastics lessons, want to update your room, and never stop begging for a cell phone.  I think the odds are best on updating your room:)
We love you so much sweet girl, are so proud of all that you are, and hope you have an amazing year!
A birthday card from Aunt Sally and Uncle Rob.

Her birthday was on Taco Thursday!

Lunch with my birthday girl at school.








She LOVED this bike!


She celebrated with a few of her friends from school at home.  We heated up the pool and just let them hang out and enjoy being 9!




And then this happened:)



She worked so hard at getting the Lego set together.






No comments:

Post a Comment