Sunday, December 10, 2017

September

September meant we were either at school/work or sports...or on our way between the two, but we did manage to catch a few relaxing or silly moments.

I don't even know what this was, but it is what happens when soccer is done and you are waiting for your brother to finish baseball practice.


There was a Friday night where the other three were off at commitments so I took this girl to dinner.  She requested Olive Garden for the first time and said the breadsticks were "heaven!"



Sweet Sandy!  The kids are begging for another dog...Jeff is game, I am the only hold out and not sure how much longer I can stand in their way.


Man I love this boy and it sure is hard having him transition closer to his teen years and naturally pull away from us a bit. 


A rare night out with my oldest, dearest friend and her sweet hubby.  We have been friends for over 30 years and we all had a blast singing along to Matchbox 20, like it was 20 years ago for us!



No comments:

Post a Comment