Reese is now 8 months old and we figured Nov. 11 was as good a time as any for the girls to take their first bath together. They loved it!
Here were Austin and Ella at the end of March 2009 taking their first bath together. I still can't get over how much hair Ella at had 12 months old.
I found pics of Ella at 8mths in the bath as well. I can't believe how much bigger she is now. I am also still trying to see the resemblence between the girls. I love this age. At about 8 months all three have been fascinated by splashing and banging toys and just love to laugh.
Austin at 7 and 8 months, first in the sink at our house in California, then the tub.
Back to the weekend --Ella had her friend Lauren’s 3rd birthday party at build a bear. We missed Austin’s last baseball game while we were at the party, but he did great!
It has also gotten a little cooler, so we have spent more time upstairs in the playroom. The second we get home from school, Ella puts on her heels, get hers shopping cart and purse and takes off around the house:)
This was taken 11/16, and Reese was close to army crawling, but still trying to figure out how to get both legs turned back around.
Austin didn’t want to be left out of the photo shoot:)



No comments:
Post a Comment