I love, love, love this age! She usually sleeps through the night, is eating well, taking naps during the day, and is almost always happy. The best part, she can’t talk back yet:)
She grabbed my face the other morning with both hands and said “ma ma ma.” Jeff was there as my witness, but I am still not sure if we can count that as her first word. To his credit she has also been saying “da da da” and “na na na.”
Reese is now rolling across the room and can get herself from sitting position the her stomach, but has not yet crawled. I am in no hurry, chasing Austin and Ella are enough for me right now.
Reese and Kinko checking each other out.![]()
Austin and Reese.
We love you so much Reesie!
Here were Austin and Ella at same age.
No comments:
Post a Comment