Friday, December 17, 2010

New Camcorder

We tried to break out the camcorder we got when Austin was born and found out it no longer worked.  It was a little big so we did not use it very often anyways. 
A friend had an adorable mini recorder that looked like a cell phone, so we decided to get one too.  Although Jeff is not a fan, I love to shop online.  So, our new Kodak camcorder arrived on our doorstep a few days later.  I am in love and it also takes pictures.  I was experimenting and caught one of Reese and Grandma Chris.  I was moving so it is a little fuzzy, but I love it just the same.

1 comment:

  1. So now we should expect movies on the blog? That would be so cool.
    I'm so glad Pete and I could make it for Thanksgiving this year. It was really nice seeing everyone together.

    ReplyDelete