I went up to get Reese the other morning and discovered she now can pull herself up to standing in her crib!
Reesie – I love how you laugh, how you snuggle into me when you drink your bottle, how you are fascinated by sounds and where they are coming from, how you can pick up the tiniest piece of lint and get mad when I take it away from you. How you get soo excited when Jeff comes home and say “DaaaDaaa”, how you grab my face and say “maamaa” and when you know it is time for someone to leave, but they aren’t quite ready yet, start waving and say “baabye.” Although signs of toddlerhood are starting to show as you have started spitting your food at us, mostly because you think it is funny (as do Austin and Ella)—I am cherishing every “baby” moment you give us!
Reesie watching big sis Ella try to make her laugh.![]()
Dr. Purnell says she looks perfect and appears to be very mellow. He says she can crawl if she wants to, instead of the army crawl, but like everything else in our lives, just doesn’t want to. That is okay with me, as I think she is perfect too. (At least until she can start talking back.
length: 28.5” (above average)
weight: 18.25lbs (little below average)
head: 17.75 cm (I think) (a little big)
Looking back at my other two cuties when they were this age:
Austin was 29.25” and 21lbs at 9 months. These were taken our last two days in California.
Ella was 28 1/8” and 16lbs 14ozs.
No comments:
Post a Comment