On Saturday, February 26, 2011, my brother Nathan and his beautiful bride got married. Austin was the ring bearer and Ella was a flower girl. I was a little worried as she didn’t do so well last year (Dec 2009) at Aunt Leslie and Uncle Joel’s wedding. What a difference a year makes! Ella not only threw out the flower petals, but she actually stopped to pose for pictures when the photographer asked.
Here we are practicing at home before we left.
![]()
Which of course makes me want to look back at our last wedding experience.
So back to the wedding, Austin and Ella did great. Reese got fussy during the ceremony so I rushed her out, but was able to look through and see everything.
Sarah, My best friend of 25 years (oh my goodness, that is a long time!!!), and her husband came and celebrated with all of us. Although we go back much further, here we are in 1993 and today.
Our wonderful family took the kids home so Jeff and I could fully enjoy the reception.
There were lots of items handed out in the night, including these fantastic hats.
Enjoy we did. That is my other brother, Jacob, on the far left. I am in there, dancing away. So much fun!!!![]()
No comments:
Post a Comment