It was much less anxiety-ridden than the previous year though, when I was on the brink of leaving baby Reese and heading back to work. As fun as it was, by the time Tuesday morning came, Jeff and I were so exhausted that work seemed like a welcome time of relaxation, if that is possible.
What better time that a party for an outfit like this.
It was too windy to head out on the boat, so we improvised with rides on the tractor, baseball, and own vesion of the lake in a plastic pool.
This summer- I resolve to be less worried about schedules, and naps, and balanced meals, and how much work it sometimes feels like it all is… and just enjoy moments like these. Because, as a good friend reminded me, “it is about making memories.”
Reese decided she was ready to jump into daddy.
Austin was enjoying the afternoon as well, but was too quick for me to grab any shots of him.
Yummy, ice cream.
I call the weekend a success of many memories made!
No comments:
Post a Comment