All was going well until poor Reese got stung by a bumble bee. It came out of nowhere and somehow got her on the left wrist while she was bending down to get something. It is almost two weeks later and she is still constantly saying, “bumble bite” and pointing to her wrist. I take this with a grain of salt. This girl likes to talk. She has become incredibly verbal lately, anything from “like your shoes” (or earrings, etc) to “no like” to “Ella/Austin STOP!”
At almost 21 months she can verbally communicate most of her thoughts. Not sure if I forgot how quickly this happens or if she just hears so much that we all say that she is talking early. I laughed when she told grandma the other day, “I eat tacos too.”
After the bumble bite, Reese and Jeff went back to the house so she could nap. The rest of us stayed and played some more.
The funny part is that the highlight of the adventure was playing fetch with my aunt and uncle's dogs. Austin and Ella thought that was fantastic!


No comments:
Post a Comment