The house is decorated and we are getting in the holiday spirit!
Yeah!! A fire in our newly remodeled living room!
As you can see, that clearly was not the case.
I think it must be a mom thing that we want to capture this moment no matter how unhappy the kids are to do it. It’s classic, and they will never be this small again, so screams and all, I will cherish it.
Here were Austin and Ella with Santa in 2009. I was pregnant wtih Reese and Ella was Reese's age now. Austin was fine, but Ella also did not want to go near Santa.
Looking back to 2008, Austin was 3.5, Ella's age now, he wasn't scared then either.
Austin told Santa everything he wanted.
Austin told Santa everything he wanted.
They also got to write letters to Santa.
Then they got mailed off!
We finished up with more crafts and story time. I hope Santa brings them what they want:)



No comments:
Post a Comment