Monday, December 26, 2011

Austin’s school Holiday party

First I thought I was going to make it, then I was worried I wouldn’t, luckily Grandma Chris was able to come…and then I was able to make it after all.
Lucky Austin got us both:)
12-20-11, austin and grandma 12-20-11, austin and mommy
Would it had been the end of the world if we missed it? No, but, it sure made him happy to have us there.  I was failing a bit in my mommy duties this week, I missed pajama day and had to be reminded as he was leaving for the bus that he needed his book for book exchange that I was actually supposed to send the day before.   So, off I ran to the store before work to get it.  Some days I feel like I have it together and organized, but most days I don’t.  After talking to my friends though, sounds like we all feel the same way.  Surprisingly (at least today) it doesn’t bother me that much, besides I don’t think Austin will be in therapy years from now because he missed one pajama day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment