Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cousins!

Austin, Ella and Reese now have cousins!  Beautiful Abby and Lily were born on Friday, March 16th.

Jeff was able to get in and see them when they were fresh yesterdaySmile

Lily first, then Abby.

3-16-12, jeff with lily3-16-12, jeff wtih abby

I had to wait and get my baby fix today. 

Lily first, then Abby.

3-17-12, baby lily3-17-12, baby abby

They are too cute!!!!  Abby seems to be alert and checking things out already.

3-17-12, lily on left, abby on right

Proud grandma of 5 now!

3-17-12, grandma chris and babies

And I am now an aunt! Abby was a little fussy at this moment.

It felt so good to snuggle and hold a new baby, I hadn’t had a fix in quite a while.  They are so soft, smell so good and I had to be told to just put them down and leave or else it would never happenSmile

3-17-12, aunt alison

Welcome to the family girls, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment