Monday, August 2, 2010

Cereal!

Our sweet Reesie is now 4mths old and was ready to try the world of rice cereal.  As Ella would say, “there was a party in her tummy.” (Credit must be given to Yo Gabba Gabba).

After the bottle debacle, I was very impressed at how well she took to it.  Big Sister and Papa were there to cheer her on.  It literally seems like she is growing so quickly I can barely keep up.  It is bittersweet, but loving it!

7-9-10, ella and reese7-9-10, 1st cereal reese7-9-10, reese cereal    7-9-10, good ol feet 

Here are Austin and Ella with their first tastes of cereal as well at 4mths.

  8-12-05, mmm that's good cereal

7-22-08, mmm that's yummy 7-22-08, ella almost 4mths 1st cereal

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE how you are going back and putting Austin and Ella's pics as well! That is brilliant!!!!!

    ReplyDelete