Sunday, August 22, 2010

Reese is almost 5mths

Reese has had a great few months with Mimi and Aunt Leslie & Uncle Joel.  She is finally taking a bottle, and will even get  a few good naps in on a good day.  About to start Concordia in August.  We are so grateful that you guys loved her so much and watched her for these last few months. 
It definitely made it easier going back to work knowing she was with people who loved her!

She is still not sleeping well at night.  The best we had was an 8 hour stretch before I went back to work.  She still needs to be swaddled, but this was the first night I actually got her down for a few hours un-swaddled.

 7-23-10, reese 20wks 1st falling asleep not being swaddled

She is getting big so quickly and LOVES her big brother and sister!

 7-24-10, reese 20 weeks 7-24-10, reese 20 wks with austin

I love this onesie for sentimental reasons.  When Jeff and I were in Chemistry class together in high school, before we even started dating, we sat next to each other in class.  We were joking around one day and he drew me a picture of two fish kissing.  Melts my heart to this day to see anything like it:)

 8-1-10, reese 8-1-10, reese 21 wks

No comments:

Post a Comment