Monday, February 28, 2011

Déjà vu

The weather is getting a little warmer, so we let our walker out on the patio for the first time to roam free. I knew I had a couple cute pictures of Ella in the same outfit, but had no idea they were taken on the same day exactly two years earlier.  I think the pictures are even indicative of their personalities.  Ella is a wild child, not afraid of anything, just lets loose (she is unzipped, Reese is not).  Reese is pretty mellow, but a little more cautious.
Here is Reese 2/18/11.  She was a little a little unsure at first, did not like the grass, but loved being able to wander outside:
2-18-11, reese2-18-11, reese first walking outside
Here was Ella, on 2/18/09.  We had no idea we would be blessed with Reesie just a year later, but are so glad we have her!
2-18-09, baby girl on the catwalk 2-18-09, ella up close with her cup 2-18-09, happy girl

No comments:

Post a Comment