Sunday, February 6, 2011

My 33rd Birthday! A bridal shower and Reese is on the loose.

Jeff is very happy now, he loves that we are the same age for a few months every year.  I had such a great 33rd birthday, I think there were 6 celebrations over the span of a week.  The one that meant the most was of course with my family.  It has become a tradition that the kids help bake me a cake…YUMMY! IMG_5529
I may be exhausted, and sometimes grumpy because I am so exhausted and depleted…BUT (and it is a big BUT), I am so lucky and grateful for all that I have and feel like a pretty lucky 33 year old!
IMG_5530_edited-1 1-26-11, my 33rd bday
Here was the first cake, made by Austin (almost 3yrs old) for my 30th!  (About 32 weeks pregnant with Ella)
1-26-08, austin &  mommy with the cake 1-26-08, austin helping mommy blow out the candles 

I am so lucky to have so many wonderful friends! I didn't get pictures at the other dinner, but we had a fantastic time at Max's Wine Dive and can't wait for someone to have another birthday so we can do it again.


Now that Reese has discovered she is mobile, her favorite things to do are play with the fridge magnets and play underneath the kitchen table.
   1-25-11 , reese in the kitchen1-25-11, reese playing with magnets1-29-11, reese under the tableMy brother, Nathan, is getting married at the end of February.  My mom threw Susana, his fiancé, a bridal shower at the end of the weekend.  Ella is going to be a flower girl so she came along.  Amazingly, a pen and paper and a pair of kid scissors and she was entertained for 2 hours! (Didn’t so much cooperate with the picture, but I can’t ask too much.)
We are so excited to have Susana in our family!!! 1-30-11, susana's shower

No comments:

Post a Comment