We skipped the rodeo last year, but decided we were ready to try it again. The last time we went Ella was actually Reese’s age and it was a little challenging.
Reese stayed at home with Grandma Chris and we got some nice quality time with Austin and Ella as we hit the grounds.
I just used my blackberry to take pictures, so the quality isn’t great, but here is 2/6/11.
Ella has recently become obsessed with sunglasses and always wants to wear mine. Here she is on the way to the rodeo.![]()
I think the highlight is always the petting zoo. Ella was a little unsure at first, and did not like the goats, but she warmed up and we all thought it was pretty funny.
![]()
Hard to believe, but here is looking back at 2/2/08, when Austin was Ella’s current age and I was 32 weeks pregnant with Ella.
![]()
![]()
No comments:
Post a Comment