Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ice cream, baseball, and heels

Just a Thursday night at the Madrid house.  Austin was up playing the Wii, I think he had the right idea.  It is way too HOT out!

I got inspired and cooked dinner tonight.  I mention this because it doesn’t happen all that often.  Sesame Brown Rice Salad with Shredded Chicken and Peanuts -I surprised myself, and it was actually fabulous.  Anyway, a hot summer nights just begs for an ice cream sandwich.  Big sis even shared.

IMG_7902Burn off that ice cream with a little baseball. 

IMG_7913 IMG_7914I mentioned Reese and her current bAbeee discovery.  Well, she has found one that she claims as her own and is never allowed to be too far away.  For the first time, as soon as we got home she ran up, grabbed this little monkey and said, “my bAbee.”  I squealed and clapped for her, which pleased her even more.   My girl is rockin two word phrases now!

IMG_7911

As Ella was off playing football with Jeff, Reese swooped in and took her heels. 

  IMG_7924IMG_7925 IMG_7922

No comments:

Post a Comment