Monday, August 1, 2011

Pictures on the Beach – Hilton Head

Although we got home two days ago, I am still coming down from the high from our trip.  Pure joy  -the sound of the ocean, my children laughing, and the joy of eating as many smores as I could in one night, because on vacation, desert doesn’t count.

I was determined to get some great family and kid shots on the beach.  I was given a full 15 minutes to get it done, and with three little ones you take what you can get.  But, with the promise of ice cream, a new lens, and a sweet sister-in-law who took the family shots---mission accomplished!

7-27-11 family 11x147-27-11, maybe fav family 11x147-27-11 family walking 16x20 version7-27-11 silly kids7-27-11 austin       7-27-11, austin and ella  IMG_7768 IMG_7770 IMG_77767-27-11 ella7-27-11, reese on the beach IMG_7807 7-27-11, austin and reese

No comments:

Post a Comment