Really, as long as he is learning, trying, and is happy…then I am happy. The other day he was reading at home and Ella asked what he was doing. He said, "reading." She asked why and he said "because I like reading."
I LOVED reading as a kid and still do whenever I get the time. So although he still does resist his required reading everyday, it seems he is beginning to enjoy it a little more!
We had a student led parent conference last week. Austin walked us through many of the things they have been working on and part of the meeting was to have the parents write a short note to their child.
On Valentine’s Day, I snuck away from work and met Austin for lunch.
A rare treat for both of us to have lunch together and so fun to see him interact with his friends. Here are his buddies Josh, Mathew, Dylan, and Austin.
No comments:
Post a Comment