Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cousins will be here soon!

The kid’s first cousins – Baby Abby and Baby Lily will be here soon.
Leslie hit 35 weeks on Friday, a feat considering she has spent the last 11 weeks on bed rest.  We had our last restaurant experience as a table of 8, soon it will be a table for 10! (our 5, their 4, and Grandma) 
Ella wanted to know what the babies were wearing at the moment.  She was shocked that everyone is born without clothesSmile
2-24-12, leslie 35 weeks pregnant and ella
I was too busy trying to keep this one happy to get many other pictures.  She does love her chips and hot sauce though.
She has become quite clingy lately.  She wants to be held constantly!  Depending upon my mood I either love the snuggles or let’s just say I don’t.  It probably is my fault and I am trying to be better about telling her no.  Jeff said it is picking the lesser of two evils – do everything one handed while I hold her or having to listen to her scream because she isn’t being held.
I am hoping next Sunday when she turns 2 will be a magic moment and the whining will stop.  (A girl can dream can’t she)
Good thing she is cute!
IMG_9576IMG_9575_edited-1

No comments:

Post a Comment