Saturday, February 18, 2012

Reese’s 1st haircut

She will be 2, two weeks from tomorrow, so we decided it was time the mullet finally got a trim.

Jeff was with Austin, so it was just me and the girls.  Reese did not want to sit by herself, so I had to capture the occasion as best I could with her in my lap.

We just went to the place down the street, so I brought the iPad to keep her entertained.

IMG_0370IMG_9557IMG_0369IMG_0373IMG_0371

After (I forgot to take the before)

IMG_9561

Happy girl with her lollipop.  We are still trying to figure out where her blond hair and curls came from - not from Jeff or myself.

2-18-12, reese first haircut

Austin’s 1st trim, 11 months old.

3-29-06, austin before his 1st haircut3-29-06, cheerios to the rescue3-29-06, austin getting ready for his 1st haircut3-29-06, after 1st haircut, lookin' good!

Ella’s 1st trim, 21 months old.  (That would be Reese in my big belly)

12-13-09, ella 1st haircut adventure12-13-09, she doesn't mind a bit12-13-09, getting beautified12-13-09, all done

No comments:

Post a Comment