Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter 2012

We (okay, just me) had hopes of going to church on Sat evening, but we were still on Miami time, so that didn’t happen.  We did manage to get all of us to church on Easter Sunday.  All 5 of us in the sermon because there was no Sunday school.  I spent most of the service walking and chasing Reese outside of the sanctuary, but I was still pleased we made it there and got a little spiritual refill.

I also love this holiday because Ella arrived 4 years ago on Easter.

The obligatory picture, don’t they look so happy!

4-8-12, three kids before church

A minor improvement over last year’s pictureSmile

4-24-11, easter 2011

They got to dig into their baskets after church.

IMG_0474IMG_0464-1

Take two for pictures.

4-8-12, three kids easter, in front of grandma chris'4-8-12, austin and ella on easter

Jeff’s sister and husband had us all over for Easter lunch.  Abby and Lily were only 3 weeks old and not only did they make a fabulous meal, but had an Easter egg hunt for the kids….I am impressed!

IMG_0448IMG_0451IMG_0455IMG_0458IMG_0460IMG_0461IMG_0463IMG_0468-1

We all felt this way by the end of the day, but a great day it was!

IMG_0472-1

No comments:

Post a Comment