It was surprisingly relaxing (with 6 kids) and we had so much fun! The kids all played and entertained each other really well so the grown-ups got to feel like we were getting a little vacation too.
I warn you now, my photography skills were not up to par on this trip and the kids, Austin especially, were not interested in having their picture taken.
This is what I got when I tried to get Austin.
Michelle got a happier boy.
The highlight of our 1st morning was getting pedicures – with sparkles!
Then back to the beach. A friend of Michelle’s lent her their yellow jeep for the week, which the kids loved and all wanted in every time. Not the best look for everyone, but they are all sitting in the back of the jeep.
I was so happy, there were actually quite a few of these moments.
Reese refused naps, but Rhett was happy climb up next to her and snooze.
Will made us fabulous home-made meatballs and spaghetti. Yum, yum, yum!!
Ice cream and the required shark shot.
We hit the Texas State Aquarium on the way back home. I think we were all pretty worn out by this point, so we may not have fully enjoyed it, but I am still glad we went.
That is Reese’s hair in her eye, that she refuses to keep in a barrette or rubber band, but I refuse to cut it because I am trying to get the “bangs” grown out. We will see who wins
My final attempt at a shot of the three of them as we left. I take what I can get because silly faces and all, they are gorgeous to me!
We came home tired, but happy and pretty relaxed. We can’t wait to do it again next year!! Now, on to the new school year!
No comments:
Post a Comment