Monday, October 21, 2013

We closed and started moving!

Thursday, August 29 was closing day on Eagle Hollow!!!

This wine was actually used in celebration in July when we closed on the sale of Rogers Lake.  Cakebread is one of our favorites!

7-11-13, closed on rogers lake

It was a very happy moment to get the keys to the new house!

IMG_0938

We didn’t have movers officially move us in for a week and a half, but we moved a few boxes ourself that weekend, everyone helped outSmile

IMG_0954IMG_0955

As with any move, you hope there is a roll of toilet paper already there or that your remember to bring one with you, along with hand soap.  The only thing the previous owners left was a little soap, strangely enough, it was soap that was a give-away from a drug rep-from years before.  The sign (at least to me) was that it was for Zyrtec.  This was my main drug that I sold while at my job with Pfizer and I myself had given to many physician’s offices in years past.  The drug went generic years ago, and of all the things, it was a sweet little sign from God that this was the house meant for us.

IMG_0952

Being that female that I am, of course the first things I wanted to get moved in was the clothesSmile

IMG_3701

Jeff had previously planned his annual Vegas trip to leave the day after we had movers get our stuff in and I was headed out of town the next week for work, so it is going to take us a while to actually get unpacked, but we are excited and happy and feel so blessed to be able to make this house our home.

Our first picture of Austin, Ella and Reese the first morning in our new house, Sat Sept 7, love, love, love these three!

IMG_0968

No comments:

Post a Comment