Neither of my girls is fond of waking up in the morning. In fact, after Ella pulled the covers back over her head, her first words were “Get out.” I thought I had time traveled ahead 10 years, but no, it was not 13 year old Ella, just my 3 year old Ella. If this is her attitude now, I am scared of what is in store.
Now that we are trying to wean Reese from the bottle, I greet her with a cup of milk instead of a bottle. She promptly refuses it and fusses until we get downstairs. To distract and appease her I have taken to putting a pile of cheerios on the coffee table cube. I have now learned I need two piles, one for her and one for Ella.
This afternoon when we got home from school she did the sign for Eat and walked over to her spot at the coffee table and politely waited for her cheerios:)
No comments:
Post a Comment