Ok, a lot of celebrating, but we are family that never shies away from a party. Ella and my dad’s birthday are only 4 days a part, so we got to have one big party.
I have to say how indicative of Ella this picture is. Happy and adventurous. But, also full of love.
A side note –one of the things I currently love at this age is how she is becoming more independent, but still loves to snuggle. She still sometimes asks to be picked up and when I do she wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist and gives the best hug!
Great, Grandma Jeanne who took most of these pictures. She also captured some photos of our family below that will be wonderful to look back on. What a great time we had!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
No comments:
Post a Comment