Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Colored Bubbles - Not such a good idea

It was a beautiful Tuesday afternoon.  I was feeling confident after work, I planned to have dinner ready when Jeff got home from work, let the kids play outside and manage Reese, who has three teeth coming in at once and sprung a fever.
No problem, I can do this.  Colored bubbles, sure Austin that sounds like a great thing for you and Ella to play with outside.
I’m feeling good, chicken is on the grill, corn boiling inside, bread in the oven.  Decide to capture the moment.
4-5-11, red bubbles 4-5-11, just a tuesday afternoon4-5-11, bubbles 
Hmm, this is looking very messy.  I send the kids to the outside faucet to clean up, go inside and then come back outside to find they had dumped the remaining bubble juice all over our patio. 
I did not take a picture of that because it was a little too upsetting. 
Poor Jeff ended up spending a long time with the power washer, bleach, and brush trying to get it out….It is still there.
On the upside, the kids had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment